The ATEX Safety Awareness Training is a 2 day course delivered by one of our CompEx qualified instructors in conjunction with Pyroban Training & Consulting from UK.
The content of our course is designed so that it will give participants an excellent introduction to ATEX legal requirements and standards. A Certificate of Attendance is issued on successful completion of our training.
- Aim of the 2 Day ATEX Safety Awareness Training course:
- To introduce to and give an understanding of ATEX legal requirements
- To give an overview of Irish & EU legislation
- To demonstrate ATEX protection concepts
- To help you manage Electrical Installation Inspections
- ATEX / Irish Legislation and Compliance Review
- Ex Terminology & Flammable Materials Fundamentals
- Effective Explosion Protection Document (EPD) Development
- Hazardous Area Workplace Risk Assessment
- Approaches for the Classification of Hazardous Areas
- Overview of Equipment Protection Concepts
- Ex Equipment Markings, Interpretation and Selection
- Managing Electrical Installation Inspections
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Safety Personnel who work in an explosive environment including EH&S Personnel, Safety Officers, Plant Managers and Engineers.
For more information about our ATEX Site Services and Training please visit our ATEX Protection website.
Other Training Courses that we offer include:
Electrical Appreciation Training Course
Power Cables Training
Power Networks Training
Substation Earthing Training
Thermal Imaging Training
Electrical Testing Training Course
ATEX Safety Awareness Training