How does one ensure a healthy and energy efficient building? By locating problems quickly and efficiently with buildings diagnostic tools such as a thermal imager.
Building diagnostics involves identifying and troubleshooting anomalies throughout a building, which can affect overall performance and energy efficiency. Building tightness, the quality of insulation, indoor air quality, and the effectiveness of ventilation systems can be quickly and accurately revealed with infrared thermometers and thermal imagers.
The data collected by thermal imaging surveys can be used to quickly locate and accurately diagnose existing or potential problems.
What to inspect
- Locate moisture intrusion
- Monitor heat loss – temperature scans along ceilings, floors, walls, windows, doors, vents and pipes
- Measure indoor air quality measurements, including air temperature, relative humidity, airborne particle concentrations, and levels of C02 or carbon monoxide gases
- Examine furnaces & boilers – hot spots indicate a need for repair
- Verify HVAC system performance for greater efficiency and extended equipment life
Check out our range of FLIR thermal imaging cameras. We also offer a comprehensive Thermal Imaging training course – contact us for more information. If you can’t find what you are looking for, don’t hesitate to contact us directly.