The UltraTEV Partial Discharge Detector Kit from EA Technology is a portable partial discharge detector which detects both surface and internal discharge activity within medium voltage equipment. Partial discharge activity causes insulation material to deteriorate and eventually leads to failure of MV equipment. With the UltraTEV Partial Discharge Detector, surface discharge is detected using an ultrasonic sensor and internal discharge is detected using an electromagnetic sensor which can detect transient earth voltages or TEV’s. The kit is used by both technical and non-technical staff. All tests are carried out without the need for an outage.
UltraTEV Partial Discharge Detector Benefits
- Simple to use with minimal training required
- Lightweight and Rechargeable
- Improves operator safety
- Switchgear condition tested without the need for an outage
- Switchgear can be quickly checked before a switching operation
UltraTEV Partial Discharge Detector Kit Contents
- Carry Case
- 230Volt Charger
- Prooving Unit
- Manufacturers Calibration Certificate
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.