Megger (Programma) TM1800 Circuit Breaker Analyser
The Megger (Programma) TM1800 Circuit Breaker Analyser is used to measure a circuit breaker’s timing cycle. The timing channels record closings and openings of main contacts, resistor contacts and auxiliary contacts.The TM1800 Circuit Breaker Analyser supports communication with the CABA Win Breaker Analysis Software.
The TM1800 Circuit Breaker Analyser features a modular construction which makes it possible to performe measurements on all known types of circuit breakers in operation in today’s power world.
TM1800 Circuit Breaker Analyser Features
- Modular based design – user configurable TM1800 from nine different modules
- Built in PC with CABA Local software – advanced testing with predefined breaker test plans (templates), onsite measurement view and analysis
- Dual ground testing using DCM module – increased safety with both sides of breaker grounded
- Fast and easy testing – Select-Connect-Inspect workflow and high level user interface
- Graphical results for quick interpretation – timing and motion measurements, coil currents
- USB and Ethernet communication interface – for quick back up, LAN connection and printer options
- CABA Win – for advanced data analysis, database interface and common test data archive
- See data sheet for list of kit contents and range of possible modules & accessories
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.