Powerflex Gloves 12 cal/cm² – Seamless knitted glove, flame resistant and anti-static, with arc flash and cut protection. Cuff elasticised knit wrist. Weight 13 gram. Length 225 – 260 mm.
Colour: Mustard green glove with black coating on palm and fingers
Sizes: 6 – 11
Material: Modacrylic/Kevlar/fibreglass liner with foam neoprene coating
- Protective gloves – EN 420:2003+A1:2009
- Arc flash – NFPA 70E (ASTM F1959-05: HRC 2, ATPV 12 cal/cm²) Flame resistance – CG SB 155.20-2000¹
- Flame resistance – EN 407:2004 Heat Protection (EN 412110) Resistance to flammability level 4
- Anti-static – EN 1149-2005
- CE 0493
Note, Powerflex Gloves protect from thermal effects of Arc Flash only.
Application: Industries – utilities, construction, oil & gas, mining, petrochemical, manufacturing, machinery maintenance.
Applications – electrical wiring and clean up, equipment assembly, vehicle extrication, heavy duty metal handling, maintenance work (machinery, vehicle, heavy equipment) carpentry/scaffolding
Powerflex Gloves Features
- Superior grip – special soft pliable coating to ensure a sound grip in all conditions (oil, wet and dry)
- Comfort – good for all day wear, increasing worker compliance, reducing chance of injury
- Dexterity – flexible comfortable fit provides the ability to manipulate small wires and parts
- Ergonomic design – patented Knitted Variable Stitch Design and special 3D pinky design
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.