Powerflex Gloves 12 cal/cm² – Seamless knitted glove, flame resistant and anti-static, with arc flash and cut protection. Cuff elasticised knit wrist. Weight 13 gram. Length 225 – 260 mm.
Colour: Mustard green glove with black coating on palm and fingers
Sizes: 6 – 11
Material: Modacrylic/Kevlar/fibreglass liner with foam neoprene coating
- Protective gloves – EN 420:2003+A1:2009
- Arc flash – NFPA 70E (ASTM F1959-05: HRC 2, ATPV 12 cal/cm²) Flame resistance – CG SB 155.20-2000¹
- Flame resistance – EN 407:2004 Heat Protection (EN 412110) Resistance to flammability level 4
- Anti-static – EN 1149-2005
- CE 0493
Note, Powerflex Gloves protect from thermal effects of Arc Flash only.
Application: Industries – utilities, construction, oil & gas, mining, petrochemical, manufacturing, machinery maintenance.
Applications – electrical wiring and clean up, equipment assembly, vehicle extrication, heavy duty metal handling, maintenance work (machinery, vehicle, heavy equipment) carpentry/scaffolding
Powerflex Gloves Features
- Superior grip – special soft pliable coating to ensure a sound grip in all conditions (oil, wet and dry)
- Comfort – good for all day wear, increasing worker compliance, reducing chance of injury
- Dexterity – flexible comfortable fit provides the ability to manipulate small wires and parts
- Ergonomic design – patented Knitted Variable Stitch Design and special 3D pinky design
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Arc Flash Powerflex Gloves 12 cal/cm² Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.