Survive Arc Coverall – Navy + Reflective Tape 12.4cal/cm²
Survive Arc one piece long sleeve coverall. This coverall includes two slanted side entry pockets, two breast pockets with flap and FR Velcro closure, one right back pocket with flaps and FR Velcro closure, Nomex 2 way zip front closure, inset sleeves end in knitted cuffs, half elastic waist, standard shirt collar.
Optional: 25mm silver reflective tape across the biceps and around both legs at the knee position.
Colour: Navy Blue.
Sizes: 82cm – 132cm; 32″ – 52″; XS – 6XL; Other sizes on request
Fabric: Permanently flame resistant Survive-ARC® Indura UltraSoft® fabric, pre-shrunk, 305 g/m². Cuffs: Rib Knit. Thread: Nomex®.
Fabric Standard: ASTM F1506; ASTM F1959; NFPA 70E; OSHA 1910.269; EN 340; EN ISO:11612; IEC 61482-1-1; OEKO TEX STD. 100.
Garment Standard: CE 0339.
ATPV¹: 12.4 cal/m²
Application: Work wear for electrical industry.
- Guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment.
- Water washable at home or in industrial laundries.
- Cotton comfort – cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Excellent breath ability, absorb sweat and moisture.
- 50% longer wear life then traditional 100% cotton garments.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.