The SINEAX A230 Multifunctional Power Monitor is used for the measurement and display of all values of a 3-phase current system. SINEAX A230 Multifunction Power Measuring Instrument comes complete with with System Analysis. In addition to the features of the Sineax A210 and Sineax A220, this power monitoring device provides functions for system and load analysis. The system and load analysis is done by measurement of harmonics, THD, asymmetry, comprehensive average and max/min values.
The SINEAX A230 Multifunctional Power Monitoris of identical design to SINEAX A230s, exept for dimensions which are 144 x 144 x 46 mm. The SINEAX A230 is designed for application in high, medium and low voltage systems. Any current and voltage transformers are taken into account in the calculation of the measured values.
SINEAX A230 Multifunction Power Measuring Instrument features
- Accurate measured values:
U, I: 0.2% P, Q, S, PF, meter: 0.5% F: 0,02 Hz
- 4-quadrant measurement of all values in AC systems
- Clip-on extension module with average value and load profile recording, RS-232/485 interface, MODBUS, synchronizing input, switchover of high/low tariffs
- Safe 3-way galvanic isolation between all circuits
- 2 outputs for pulse or limit values
- 4 meters for active power: Incoming/outgoing with high/low tariff*
- 4 meters for reactive power:
- Inductive/capacitive or incoming/outgoing with high/low tariff*
- All counter values, recorded values, and settings are kept on a power supply failure
- System/application: Single-phase 3L balanced/unbalanced (Aron, Full), 4L balanced/unbalanced (Open-Y, Full)
- Dimensions 144 x 144 x 46 mm
- 4-digit, 14 mm high LED display
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
SINEAX A230 Multifunction Power Measuring Instrument Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.