The Seba KMT HV Test Set 50/80/110 kV is a Portable HV test set for DC voltage testing of cables and cable installations.
The Set consists of an operation unit and an HV Unit. It is available in three versions – 50 kV, 80 kV and 110 kV. The Test Set is compact and light-weight it can be easily transported for use on site.
The HV Test Set 50/80/110 kV can be used for:
- Testing newly installed cables and splices before they are put into service
- Periodical cable testing
- Electrical installation testing
- Preventive checks after repairs and work on telecommunication cables and other installations
Seba KMT HV Test Set 50/80/110 kV Features include:
- Ease of operation
- Light weight and compact design
- Integrated discharge device
- Earthing safety circuit
- Overcurrent tripping
- Guaranteed quality in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001
- Ecologically safe insulant
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Seba KMT HV Test Set 50/80/110 kV – Portable HV Test Set Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.