3M Vinyl Mastic Tape is designed to insulate and moisture-seal all connections up to 600 volts. It is also known as Scotch Vinyl Mastic Tape. 3M Vinyl Mastic Tape utilises self-fusing, rubber based insulating compounds, laminated to a flexible, all-weather grade vinyl (PVC) backing. 3M Vinyl Mastic Tape has excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acid, copper corrosion and varying weather conditions (including sunlight).
3M Vinyl Mastic Tape Features
- Compatible Rubber Mastic
- Flexible over wide range of temperatures
- Highly resistant to ultraviolet light
- Usable for indoor or outdoor applications
3M Vinyl Mastic Tape Applications up to 600 volts
- Bolted connections
- Service drops
- Traffic signal wire connections
- Lighting connections
- Transformer bushing protection
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.