Megger MIT410 Insulation & Continuity Tester
The Megger MIT410 Insulation & Continuity Tester is been designed for electrical testing by the utilities, industrial, commercial and domestic electricians. The wide range of features also makes the Megger MIT400 series ideal for the maintenance and service/repair engineer. The MIT400 series (Megger MIT400, Megger MIT410, Megger MIT420 & Megger MIT430) replace the well-established BM400 insulation tester range, given greater functionality with simplified operation, greater application range and increased safety.
MIT410 series Features
- CAT IV 600 V applications
- TRMS & DC Voltage measurement
- Test voltages: 250V, 500V and 1000V
- Insulation resistance range: 20 G?
- Continuity testing: 200mA or 20mA down to 0.01?
- Pass/Fail limit alarms
- Display: analogue arc and a dual digital readout
- Dimensions: Instrument + case 456 x 178 x 89mm
- Weight: Instrument plus case 1.75kg (3.86 lb)
- Megger MIT400 Warranty: 3 year
Megger MIT410 kit contents
- Megger MIT410 Insulation & Continuity Tester
- Hard case
- Test leads: 2 wire lead set to CAT IV 600 V, consisting of :
- 1 x Red lead 1.25m complete with probe
- 1 x Black lead 1.25m complete with probe
- 1 x Red croc clip
- 1 x Black croc clip
- 1 x instrument rubber boot
- 1 x Calibration certificate (not included with MIT40X)
- 1 x Switched probe (not included with MIT400 and MIT40X)
- Owners information
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.