New CAT IV 600 V Time Domain Reflectometer – Perfect for your Distributor Network Operators
The New Megger TDR2050 Advanced Dual Channel Time Domain Reflectometer is the first instrument in its class to incorporate a built-in 600 V input protection filter making it suitable for CAT IV 600 V applications. This information is crucial to Distribution Network Operators. The TDR2050 is the reflectometer of choice for fault location on live or deal Low Voltage networks. Like the P versions of the TDRs, the TDR2050 is supplied with fused test leads.
Megger TDR2050 Features:
- Enhanced and Highly Intuitive User Interface
- AUTO set up mode for instant, easy use
- AutoFind and FindEnd functions help locate faults quickly
- Trace tagging facility allows assigning a name to be saved with the traces
- IP54 rating offers real life working
- Step function to improve detection of near end faults
- Distance dependent gain to counter act signal attenuation
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger TDR2050 – Advanced Dual Channel TDR Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.