- Comprehensive Dual Channel capability with dual aspect display.
- AUTO set up mode for instant use.
- Ultra fast pulse for near end fault identification.
- Xpert guidance to potential fault.
- IP54 rating offers real life working.
- Designed for use on all metallic paired cables.
TDR2000/3 is a highly portable, high resolution, compact, dual channel time domain reflectometer with a large colour screen for locating faults on paired metallic cables in applications as diverse as street lighting, telephony and CATV
With a best resolution of 0.1m the TDR2000/2 has a 20km maximum range depending on the velocity factor selected and the cable type. Five output impedances are available (25, 50, 75, 100 and 125 ohms) and with an auto impedance matching feature and a velocity factor between 0.2 and 0.99 to meet any cable test requirements.
Powered by Li-ion rechargeable batteries, it is available in two configurations.
TDR2000/3 – high resolution TDR with backlit colour display and powered by Li-ion rechargeable battery batteries, complete with 2 pairs of mini-clip test leads.
TDR2000/3P – high resolution TDR with backlit colour display and powered by Li-ion rechargeable battery batteries, complete with 2 pairs of fused test leads.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.