The Seba KMT HV Tester 25 kV is a high voltage generator with a variable negative DC output voltage of 0 … 25 kV.
The HV Tester is suitable for DC and insulation testing of cables, joints, electrical fixtures, etc. It is a highly flexibile unit with a built-in rechargeable battery for mains independent operation.
The HV Tester 25 kV can be used for:
- Testing newly installed cables and splices before they are put into service
- Testing cables that have been disconnected
- Electrical installation testing
- Preventive checks after repairs and work on cables and other installations
HV Tester 25 kV features include:
- Easy operation
- Low weight and compact design
- Integrated discharge
- Built-in timer
- Stabilized adjustable output voltage
- Voltage measurement direct at high-voltage output
- HV-on with 0 kV interlock
- Output short-circuit and open-circuit proof
- Grounding safety circuit
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Seba KMT HV Tester 25 kV – Portable HV Tester Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.