The Fluke Ti27 thermal imaging camera is a infrared camera with integrated lens cover, protected display and 2 meter drop test. The Fluke Ti27 thermal imaging camera is designed to be used in the harshest environments.
Fluke Ti27 Thermal Imager features
- Superior image quality
- Delivers the clear, crisp images with its 240×180 infrared resolution.
- industry-leading thermal sensitivity (NETD).
- parallax correction
- Optional telephoto and wide angle lenses available
- Field replaceable batteries
- Intuitive, three-button menu
- Voice annotations
- One-handed focus capability, emissivity correction, reflected background temperature compensation, and transmission correction
- Withstands dust and water—tested to an IP54 rating.
Fluke Ti27 Thermal Imager kit contents
- Thermal imager with standard infrared lens
- AC power supply and battery pack charger (including mains adapters)
- Two, rugged lithium ion smart battery packs
- SD memory card
- Multi-format USB memory card reader for downloading images into your computer
- SmartView® software with free software upgrades for life
- Rugged, hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Adjustable hand strap
- Printed users manual
- Warranty registration card
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
If you are interested in Thermal Imaging, why not check out our Thermal Imaging blog topics? Learn more about Thermography Maintenance Programs, Most Common Applications of Thermography and Infrared Thermal Imaging Terminology.