The new Fluke 810 Vibration Tester is the most advanced troubleshooting tool for mechanical maintenance teams who need an answer straight away. The unique diagnostic technology in the 810 helps you quickly identify and prioritize mechanical problems, putting the expertise of a vibration analyst in your hands.
The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester puts you one step ahead by using a simple step-by-step process to report on machine faults the first time measurements are taken, without prior measurement history. The combination of diagnoses, severity and repair recommendations help you make informed maintenance decisions and address critical problems first.
FLUKE 810 VIBRATION TESTER FEATURES:
- On-board identification and location of the most common mechanical faults (bearings, misalignment, unbalance, looseness) focus maintenance efforts on root cause, reducing unplanned downtime
- Fault severity scale with four severity levels helps you prioritize maintenance work
- Repair recommendations advise technicians on corrective action
- On-board context sensitive help provides real-time tips and guidance to new users
- 2 GB expandable on-board memory provides enough space for your machinery’s data
- Self-test function ensures optimal performance and more time on the job
- Laser tachometer for accurate machine running speed promotes confident diagnoses
- Tri-axial accelerometer reduces measurement time by 2/3 over single axis accelerometers
- Viewer PC Software expands data storage and tracking capacity
FLUKE 810 VIBRATION TESTER PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Vibration Tester with diagnostic technology
- Tri-axial accelerometer, magnet mount, mounting pad kit with adhesive, accelerometer quick-disconnect cable
- Laser tachometer and storage pouch
- Smart battery pack with cable and adapters
- Shoulder strap and adjustable hand strap
- Viewer PC software
- Mini USB to USB cable
- Getting Started Guide, illustrated quick reference guide, Users Manual CD-ROM,
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.