Fluke 1654B – Installation Tester
The Fluke 1654B installation tester is the complete tester for advanced users. The Fluke 1654B is the complete tester for virtually all electrical wiring installations – domestic, commercial or industrial. This is the instrument that has it all from loop and line resistance-mΩ, RCD testing (including RCD type B testing) to in-built extended memory for documenting results. The Fluke 1654B is the complete solution for professionals who need to have the best tool available.
MOhm Resolution Loop Measurement
To test the input loop impedance of distribution boards, low impedance has to be measured with good resolution. This feature provides a resolution of 1mOhm achieved by a series standard loop tests with a measurement accuracy of +/- ( 2% + 15 digits). This high resolution loop test is available at the “Loop Hi Current” rotary switch position. The soft key F2 toggles between the standard resolution and the mOhm resolution and the test is available at L-N and L-PE.
Expanded Memory and Data Management
Expanded memory storage, ability to delete single records and ability to record all of the data necessary for populating standard forms. Expands memory range to 1500 measurements. New three tiered data management system.
FLUKE 1654B INSTALLATION TESTER FEATURES
- Zero adapter
- Insulation(RISO)(250, 500, 1000 V)
- Insulation(RISO)(50, 100 V)
- Fast high current loop test(ZI)
- Loop & line resistance-mΩ resolution
- Short Circuit Current(PEFC, IK)
- RCD FI Trip Time Test(FI)
- Variable RCD current setting
- Tests time-delayed RCD’s(S-type)
- RCD Ramp Test(FI), RCD Auto Test(FI)
- Test of smooth dc sensitive RCD type B
- Phase Sequence, Internal Memory
- IR Interface for downloading data
- Remote probe.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.