The Fluke TiRx Inspector Buildings Thermal Imager is used to show up building faults and energy waste instantly. The 160 x 120 pixel resolution is three times that of other entry-level imagers, showing images on a widescreen format LCD. The Fluke TiRx Inspector Buildings Thermal Imager offers 0.1 °C (NETD) thermal sensitivity at 30 °C highlights even small temperature differences.
Fluke TiRx Inspector Buildings Thermal Imager features
- Rugged and reliable: Engineered to withstand a 2 m drop
- 9.1 cm (3.6 in) diagonal landscape color VGA (640 x 480) LCD
- Temperature range and thermal sensitivity optimized for building diagnostics applications
- Perfect for any application and budget
- Excellent thermal sensitivity for seeing even small temperature differences (which could indicate problems)
- Adjustable hand strap for left- or right-handed users
Fluke TiRx Inspector Buildings Thermal Imager kit contents
- Fluke TiRx Thermal Imager
- AC power supply/battery charger (including mains adapters)
- SD memory card
- SD card reader (USB) for downloading images into your computer
- SmartView™ software with free software upgrades for life
- Rugged hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Hand strap
- Users manual
- Warranty registration card
- Training DVD
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
If you are interested in Thermal Imaging, why not check out our Thermal Imaging blog topics? Learn more about Benefits of Thermal Imaging, Energy Loss Detection and how Thermal Imaging influences Facilities Maintenance.