The Fluke TiR32 Buildings Diagnostics Thermal Imager is a thermal imaging camera used for professional surveys such as energy audits, facility management and building diagnostics. The Fluke TiR32 Buildings Camera offers superior image quality, optional lenses, field-swappable batteries and intuitive user interface.
Fluke TiR32 Buildings Camera benefits
- Visualize energy losses
- Locate potentially hazardous mold growth
- Provide documentation for a warranty claim
Fluke TiR32 Buildings Camera kit contents
- Thermal imager with standard infrared lens
- AC power supply and battery pack charger (including mains adapters)
- Two, rugged lithium ion smart battery packs
- SD memory card
- Multi-format USB memory card reader for downloading images into your computer
- SmartView® software with free software upgrades for life
- Rugged, hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Adjustable hand strap
- Printed users manual
- Warranty registration card
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
If you are interested in Thermal Imaging, why not check out our Thermal Imaging blog topics? Learn more about Thermal Imaging & HVACs, Inspecting Wind Turbines with Thermal Imaging and Detecting Loose or Corroded Connections.
Fluke TiR32 Buildings Diagnostics Thermal Imager Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
Fluke TiR32 Buildings Diagnostics Thermal Imager User Guide
Please click on the button to Download the User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.