The Fluke TiR1 Thermal Imager is a handheld thermal imaging camera that includes IR-Fusion® Technology both in camera and software (combines visible image with InfraRed image in full screen or picture-in-picture views) for easy identification and reporting of problems.
Fluke TiR1 Thermal Imager features
- Rugged and reliable: Engineered to withstand a 2 m (6.5 ft) drop
- 9.1 cm (3.6 in) diagonal landscape color VGA (640 x 480) LCD
- Temperature range and thermal sensitivity optimized for building diagnostics
- Perfect for any application and budget
- Excellent thermal sensitivity for seeing even small temperature differences
(which could indicate problems)
- Adjustable hand strap for left- or right-handed users
Fluke TiR1 Thermal Imager kit contents
- Fluke TiR1 9 Hz Thermal Imager
- AC power supply/battery charger (including mains adapters)
- SD memory card
- SD card reader (USB) for downloading images into your computer
- SmartView™ software with free software upgrades for life
- Rugged hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Hand strap
- Users manual
- Warranty registration card
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
If you are interested in Thermal Imaging, why not check out our Thermal Imaging blog topics? Learn more about Thermography Maintenance Programs, Most Common Applications of Thermography and Infrared Thermal Imaging Terminology.
Fluke TiR1 Thermal Imager Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
Fluke TiR1 Thermal Imager User Guide
Please click on the button to Download the User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.