The Fluke TiR Thermal Imager is a handheld thermal imaging camera that includes Infrared-Fusion® Technology both in camera and software (combines visible image with IR image in full screen or picture-in-picture views) for easy identification and reporting of problems.
Fluke TiR Thermal Imager features
- Rugged and reliable: Engineered to withstand a 2 m (6.5 ft) drop
- 9.1 cm (3.6 in) diagonal landscape color VGA (640 x 480) LCD
- Temperature range and thermal sensitivity optimized for building diagnostics
- Perfect for any application and budget
- Excellent thermal sensitivity for seeing even small temperature differences
(which could indicate problems)
- Adjustable hand strap for left- or right-handed users
Fluke TiR Thermal Imager kit contents
- Fluke TiR 9 Hz Thermal Imager
- AC power supply/battery charger (including mains adapters)
- SD memory card
- SD card reader (USB) for downloading images into your computer
- SmartView™ software with free software upgrades for life
- Rugged hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Hand strap
- Users manual
- Warranty registration card
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
If you are interested in Thermal Imaging, why not check out our Thermal Imaging blog topics? Learn more about Benefits of Thermal Imaging, Energy Loss Detection and how Thermal Imaging influences Facilities Maintenance.