The Fluke Ti25 Thermal Imager is a thermal imaging cameras that offers enhanced problem detection and analysis capabilities with IR-Fusion® Technology. Simply scroll through the different viewing modes quickly to better identify trouble areas in Full IR thermal, picture-in-picture, or automatic blend visual and thermal images.
Fluke Ti25 Thermal Imager features
- Optimized for field use in harsh work environments
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 2 m (6.5 ft) drop
- Withstands dust and water—tested to an IP54 rating
- Delivers the clear, crisp images needed to find problems fast.
- Identify even small temperature differences that could indicate problems with excellent thermal sensitivity (NETD)
- Intuitive, three-button menu is easy to use—simply navigate with the push of a thumb
- Everything needed to get started is included
- Adjustable hand strap for left-or right-handed use
Fluke Ti25 Thermal Imager kit contents
- Fluke Ti25 Thermal Imager
- AC power supply/battery charger (including mains adapters)
- SD memory card
- SD card reader (USB) for downloading images into your computer
- SmartView™ software with free software upgrades for life
- Rugged hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Hand strap
- Users manual
- Warranty registration card
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
If you are interested in Thermal Imaging, why not check out our Thermal Imaging blog topics? Learn more about Thermography Maintenance Programs, Most Common Applications of Thermography and Infrared Thermal Imaging Terminology.
Fluke Ti25 Thermal Imager Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.