The FLIR VP50 CAT IV-rated NCV Detector is designed to reliably detect voltages on the latest tamperproof outlets and electrical systems installed.
FLIR VP50 – Non-Contact Voltage Detector + Flashlight Features:
- Safe CAT IV-1000V rating and toolbox tough with rubber reinforced case and buttons, and a low-profile detection tip
- Vibration and red LED alarms alert users to the presence of voltage in noisy areas
- Versatile High/Low sensitivity modes detect voltage on industrial equipment and low-voltage installations
- Powerful LED worklight always at the ready to illuminate poorly lit locations
- Inspection light at the probe tip facilitates testing in dark areas
- Long run time capable with power saving Low Battery Indication and Auto Power Off
- Rugged double molded design
Includes 2 AAA batteries, user manual and limited lifetime warranty
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
FLIR VP50 – Non-Contact Voltage (NCV) Detector + Flashlight Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.