The FLIR E50 Infrared Camera is a thermal imaging camera is used for predictive maintenance and planned inspection of electrical and mechanical systems to ensure they operate at maximum efficiency and safety with minimal energy consumption.
FLIR E50 Infrared Camera features
- Large and bright LCD with sharp thermal images and easy-to-read temperature values
- Laserpointer and LED light
- Wifi – Transfer images wirelessly to a smart phone or tablet PC
- Thermal Fusion merges visual and infrared images to offer better analysis
- Picture-in-Picture (PiP)
- MeterLink™ technology simplifies the work in electrical or building inspections by making it possible to transfer, via Bluetooth®, the data acquired by an Extech clampmeter or multi function moisture meter and psychrometer into the infrared camera
- Instant reports
- Text and voice annotations
- 3 Megapixel visible light camera makes observing and inspecting faster and easier
FLIR E50 Infrared Camera comparison
|FLIR E30||FLIR E40||FLIR E50||FLIR E60|
|Thermal image quality: 160×120 pixels||Thermal image quality: 160×120 pixels||Thermal image quality: 240×180 pixels||Thermal image quality: 320×240 pixels|
|Thermal sensitivity:Thermal sensitivity:Thermal sensitivity:Thermal sensitivity:|
|Temperature range: -20°C to +350°C||Temperature range: -20°C to +650°C||Temperature range: -20°C to +650°C||Temperature range: -20°C to +650°C|
|Spotmeter: 1||Spotmeter: 3||Spotmeter: 3||Spotmeter: 3|
|1 box with min./max./average||3 boxes with min./max./average||3 boxes with min./max./average||3 boxes with min./max./average|
|Delta temperature measurement||Delta temperature measurement||Delta temperature measurement|
|Built-in 2 Mpixels digital camera||Built-in 3.1 Mpixels digital camera||Built-in 3.1 Mpixels digital camera||Built-in 3.1 Mpixels digital camera|
|Voice / text annotations||Voice / text annotations||Voice / text annotations|
|Bluetooth® / WiFi||Bluetooth® / WiFi||Bluetooth® / WiFi|
|1-2x continuous digital zoom||1-4x continuous digital zoom||1-4x continuous digital zoom|
|IR area on visual image||Scalable IR area on visual image||Scalable IR area on visual image|
|Thermal Fusion||Thermal Fusion|
|Non-radiometric video streaming||Non-radiometric video streaming|
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
If you are interested in Thermal Imaging, why not check out our Thermal Imaging blog topics? Learn more about Thermal Imaging & HVACs, Inspecting Wind Turbines with Thermal Imaging and Detecting Loose or Corroded Connections.
FLIR E50 Industrial Infrared Camera Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
FLIR E50 Industrial Infrared Camera User Guide
Please click on the button to Download the User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.