The FLIR E5 Ex-Series camera is a point-and-shoot thermal imaging cameras that give you access to a new dimension. It is an affordable replacement for a spot pyrometer.
The FLIR E5 Ex-Series camera provides a thermal image with temperature information on every pixel. Building anomalies can be spotted fast and accurately.
With a FLIR E5 Ex-Series thermal imaging camera, you can see insulation problems, discover leaks in flat roofs, inspect underfloor heatings, perform blower door tests, detect anomalies in solar panels, check HVAC installations.
All Ex-Series are equipped with FLIR’s patented Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX®) feature.
The Flir E5 includes the following features:
- Resolution (pixels): 120 x 90
- Detect temperature differences: < 0.10 ºC
- FLIR Tools
- Visual camera
- Picture in Picture
You can use the Flir E5 Ex-Series Camera for the following:
- Discover problems in mechanical installations
- Find air infiltration problems
- Check floorheating for leaks
- Avoid overheated fuses
- Detect anomalies in HVAC systems
- Check the condition of electrical engines fast
- Find insulation problems
- Inspect central heating systems
- Discover leaks in roofs
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
FLIR E5 Ex-Series Thermal Imaging Camera User Guide
Please click on the button to Download the User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.