The IUP Fault Wizard 10KV Thumper is a light-weight battery operated 10KV cable fault locator. The IUP Fault Wizard 10KV Thumper features variable impulse voltage, which allows low-voltage pulsing and minimum damage to cables. The IUP Fault Wizard 10KV Thumper has a cycle mode for use in pinpointing the fault with a headset listening device. It has an in-built TDR and displays the distance to the fault.
The IUP Fault Wizard 10KV Thumper Features
- The most compact, full featured Arc Reflection system at a fraction of the cost
- 3 modes of operation in one compact unit: High voltage TDR Arch Reflection technology with automatic readout of distance to fault (no interpretation of complication waveforms); Cycle Thump mode for pinpointing; DC Hi-Pot mode
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- Truly portable – Battery powered, weighing only 25Kg
- Fault Wizard Software included – allows optional waveform viewing on a computer
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
IUP Fault Wizard 10KV Thumper Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.