The Megger DLRO200 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter is a microohmmeter that measures resistances between 0.1 µΩ and 1 Ω at high currents. The Megger DLRO200 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter can provide test currents from 10 amps up to 200 amps subject to the load resistance and supply voltage. A large liquid crystal display provides all the information needed to perform a test, with all test parameters and measurement results displayed.
Megger DLRO200 Features
- Small and weighs less than 15kg
- Test currents from 10 A to 200 A d.c.
- 0.1 µO best resolution
- On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
- RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
- Supplied complete with 5m test leads and download software
Megger DLRO200 kit contents
- Megger DLRO200 High Current Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter (English QWERTY keyboard)
- 5 m (16.4 ft.) Lead set set comprising 2 x 50 mm2 current leads with clips and 2 potential leads with clips
- Download Manager 6111-442
- User Guide on CD-ROM 6172-763
- RS232 download cable 25955-025
- Quick Start Guide (English) 6172-782
- Warranty card. 6170-618
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.