Megger DET24C Earth/Ground Clamp-on Resistance Tester
The Megger DET24C Earth/Ground Clamp-on Resistance Tester is used to induce a test current into earth systems and measure ground resistance in multi-ground installations, without needing to disconnect the ground. The Megger DET24C is easy to use and offers market-leading access and CAT IV 600 V safety protection. The elliptical shaped head design offers improved access to cables and earth straps in space constrained locations. The clamp head accommodates up to 37 mm diameter cable and 50 mm earth tapes making them suitable for use in power stations, substations, towers and many more facilities.
Megger DET24C Features
- Elliptical clamp shape improves access to earth cables and straps up to 50 mm
- Low maintenance flat jaw interface
- Measures ground resistance from 0.05 Ω to 1500 Ω
- Measures true RMS ground leakage current from 0.5 mA rms to 35 A rms
- CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Backlit LCD display
Megger DET24C kit contents
- Carrying case
- Carrying strap (wrist loop)
- User guide CD-ROM
- Calibration check
- Battery AA (Alkaline) (4 required)
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.