The Megger DELTA4000 Tan Delta Tester is a fully automatic 12-kV insulation power factor/dissipation factor (tan delta) test set designed for condition assessment of electrical insulation in high voltage apparatus such as transformers, bushings, circuit breakers, cables, lightning arresters, and rotating machinery. The Megger DELTA4000 Tan Delta Tester has two configurations:
- DELTA4110 with external computer (not included) consists of the DELTA4100 control unit and DELTA4010 high-voltage unit
- DELTA4310 comes with onboard computer and consists of DELTA4300 control unit and DELTA4010 high-voltage unit
Megger DELTA4000 Features
- Automatic and manual operation
- Accurate and repeatable measurement results with high noise suppression
- Lightweight, rugged two-piece design
- New built-in intelligent temperature correction (patent pending)
- New automatic voltage dependence detection (patent pending)
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger DELTA4000 Tan Delta Tester Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.