The Socomec COUNTIS E20/E21 Energy Meters is a modular compact whole current three phase or single phase pulse output energy meter.
The Socomec COUNTIS E20 is a totalising meter allowing direct reading of the power consumed, using a pulse output. A partial meter with reset allows the energy to be metered over a specific period. The Socomec COUNTIS E21 also offers the option of taking two different invoice tariffs into account. In this case, two partial meters are available.
Socomec COUNTIS E20/E21 Energy Meter specifications
- 63 Amp Three phase or single phase network direct connection
- Three phase, 4 wires x 230/400 V; Three phase, 3 wires 230 V or 400 V
- Pulses output
- MID EN50470 module B+D class B certification
- Single phase; 230 V +/- 15%
- Self powered
- kWh total/partial
- Multi Tariff
- Active Power Measurement [kW]
- Wrong connection indication
- Phase/Neutral inversion protection
- IEC 62053-21 cl 1, IEC 62053-11 & IEC 62053-31, IEC 61557-12
- Conformity to EN50470-3 class B
- Metrological LED
- Sealing cover (Optional)
- Size (4 modules)
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.