The Megger (Programma) TORKEL 840 Battery Load Unit is used for battery systems ranging from 12 to 250 V and is often encountered in switchgear and similar equipment. With the Megger (Programma) TORKEL 840 discharging can take place at up to 110 A, and if higher current is needed, two or more TORKEL 840 units, or extra load units (TXL), can be linked together. Tests can be conducted at constant current, constant power, constant resistance or in accordance with a pre-selected load profile.
Megger (Programma) TORKEL 840 Features
- Batteries can be tested “in service”
- Unit adjusts to include load currents in the test parameters
- User adjustable alarm and shutdown points to avoid excessive discharge
- Easily expandable for larger battery banks using TXL extra load units
- Computerized test operation using TorkelWin software (included)
Megger (Programma) TORKEL 840 kit contents
Cable set GA-00550
Transport case GD-00054
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Megger (Programma) TORKEL 840 Battery Load Unit Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.