Megger (Programma) ODEN AT/2S Primary Current Injection Tester (400V)
The Megger (Programma) ODEN AT/2S Primary Current Injection Tester is a powerful test system for primary injection testing of protective relay equipment and circuit breakers. The ODEN AT/2S Primary Current Injection Tester is also used to test the transformation ratio of current transformers and for other applications that require high variable currents. Up to 8 kA can be generated.
ODEN AT/2S Primary Current Injection Tester Features
- Most advanced primary current injection test system to simplify all types of switchgear and CT commissioning, ground grid, circuit breaker testing and more
- Modular design to permit optimal user configuration of output current vs. unit size
- Compact transport cart facilitates portability into switchgear rooms with limited space
- Unique I/30 function allows the current to be pre-set using low current to prevent test sample heating, thus eliminating corruption of test result
ODEN AT/2S Primary Current Injection Tester kit contents
- A cart (Art.No. 50-00092) is always included with purchase of a complete ODEN system
- Cable set(s) for connection to the object under test must however be stated as a separate item in the order
- Cable for connecting current units in series is included with purchase of a current unit
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.