The Robin-Amprobe KTS1625 is a digital multifunction installation tester measuring various parameters of the electrical system to provide complete safety analysis. Features of the Robin-Amprobe KTS1625 include loop impedance measurements as well as measurement of continuity and insulation resistance of motors, transformers or wires, testing of RCD systems, measuring voltage and frequency.
As the two most critical requirements for every electrical system, safety and performance are paramount in the design and function of the Robin-Amprobe multifunction installation tester. Whether it is to assure the safety of electrical systems against electrocution, fire and other equipment damage, the Robin-Amprobe KTS1625 is a must-have.
ROBIN-AMPROBE KTS1625 DIGITAL MULTIFUNCTION TESTER FEATURES
- Selectable test voltages 250V, 500V and 1000V
- Continuity test @ 200mA (short-circuit)
LINE / LOOP IMPEDANCE FUNCTIONS:
- Non Trip Loop test
- Fast testing
- Prospective earth fault current
- Prospective short-circuit current
- One level of trip currents (X1) for complete range of testing applications
- Phase switch selection 0° and 180° for positive and negative
- semi-cycle testing
- RAMP slope measurement
- Tests time-delayed RCD’s (S-type)
- RCD Half-Wave test
- Auto RCD test
- Designed to allow testing to BS7671 IEE 17th Edition regulations
- Voltage and frequency measurements
- Instant correct wiring status check
- Dual measurement result display
- Large, backlit display
- Low battery indication
- Safety CAT III 300V
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Beha-Amprobe KTS1625 – Digital Multifunction Tester Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.