The Beha-Amprobe KMP7030 Loop Impedance Tester provides a quick, convenient, and highly specific method of evaluating an electrical circuit for its ability to engage protective devices (circuit breakers, fuses, RCD’s). A “loop” is defined by including unsuspected elements, where current has found parallel paths to ground. Because a ground loop determines the effectiveness of protective devices, it is crucial to be able to measure it, in order to detect and correct problems.
Loop is another way of thinking about voltage drop
BEHA-AMPROBE KMP7030 LOOP IMPEDANCE TESTER FEATURES:
- Non trip loop test on passive RCDs
- Instant reading
- 20, 200 & 2000Ω loop measurement ranges
- PSC measurement up to 20kA
- Displays mains voltage before test
- Instant correct wiring status check
- Designed to allow testing to BS7671 IEE 17th Edition regulations
- Backlight display
- Low battery indication
- CAT III 300V
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us at with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Beha-Amprobe KMP7030 – Loop Impedance Tester Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.