Beha-Amprobe KMP7010 Ground Resistance Tester
The Beha-Amprobe KMP7010 Ground Resistance Tester is configured to measure resistance of grounding systems to verify that the system has low enough resistance to provide protection for people, equipment and structures.
A properly functioning grounding system is a critical safety feature of any electrical system. It is used to mitigate the risk when exposed metal parts come in contact with dangerous voltages in the event an installation fails. Building structures are secured by grounding systems which divert the energy of lightning strikes straight to ground. Connections to the ground limit the build-up of static electricity when handling flammable products or repairing electronic devices.
BEHA-AMPROBE KMP7010 GROUND RESISTANCE TESTER FEATURES
- Measures earth ground resistance – 3 point (fall of potential) or 2 point tests
- Voltage measurement prevents false measurements
- Test leads, auxiliary electrodes are included for a complete instrument
- Data hold
- Large, backlit display
- Built-in memory to store 20 measurements
- Designed to allow testing to BS7671 IEE 17th Edition regulations
- Low battery indication
- Safety CAT III 400V
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.