Survive Arc Work wear Long Johns with elasticated waist and front fly vent.
Survive Arc Knitted Long Johns Product Information
Colour: Navy Blue
Sizes: S – 7XL
Material: Survive-ARC® 8812 fabric, interlock knit, 203 g/m².
Fabric Standard: ASTM F1506; ASTM F1959; NFPA 70E; OSHA 1910.269; EN 340; EN ISO:11612; IEC 61482-1-1; OEKO TEX STD. 100;
Garment Standard: CE 0339
ATPV¹: 10.9 cal/m²
Application: Work wear for electrical workers; emergency services; the hot metal, oil, gas and petro-chemical industries.
Survive Arc Knitted Long Johns Features
- Guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment.
- Water washable at home or in industrial laundries.
- Excellent breath ability, absorb sweat and moisture.
- Cotton comfort – cool in summer and warm in winter.
- 50% longer wear life than traditional 100% cotton garments.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
ArcFlash Knitted Long Johns 10.9 cal/cm² Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.