Description: Shaped one piece full ArcFlash switching hood, HRC 4, ATPV 51.5 cal/cm², internal dielectric hard hat and large viewing protective face shield.
Ventilated hood available on request.
Colour: Royal Blue
Size: One size fits all
Fabric: Permanently flame resistant UltraSoft® double pre-shrunk
Hard hat : Internal dielectric hard hat
Lens: ArcShield™ Dual pane, true colour light green, anti-fog
Applications: Electrical industry
Hazard Assessment: Thermal effects from ArcFlash
- Only TRIPLE certified arc flash protective suit/hood existing!
- Certified to SANS 724 (South Africa), IEC 61482-2 and CE (Europe) and NFPA 70E (USA)!
- Guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment.
- Water washable at home or in industrial laundries.
- Excellent breathability, absorbs sweat and moisture.
- Cotton comfort – cool in summer and warm in winter.
- 50% longer wear life than traditional 100% cotton products.
- Designed to interface with the Survive-ARC® work wear and accessories range.
Fabric: NFPA 70E; ASTM F1506; OSHA 1910.269; EN ISO 11612; EN ISO 11611; IEC 61482-2; ASTM F1959 & OEKO TEX STANDARD 100.
Hood & Lens: NFPA 70E; SANS 724; ASTM F2178; IEC 61482-2; NSI Z87:1; EN168; 0339.
ATPV¹: 51.5 cal/cm²
HAF²: 93.9 %
See our full range of Arc Flash Switching Suits here.
Electric industry: Arc flash protective clothing protects from thermal effects of arc flash only. This product must form part of an appropriate set of PPC and PPE to protect against the hazards of arc flash.
¹ ATPV: Arc Thermal Performance Value. The higher the value, the more insulated one is from second degree burn.
2 HAF: Heat Attenuation Factor. The higher the HAF%, the more heat is blocked by the fabric.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.