Survive Arc Shirt – Denim 8.5 cal/cm² – Long sleeve work wear shirt with buttons closure and 2 buttoned down breast pockets. New “Easy fit” design for comfort fit and fashionable appearance.
Survive Arc Shirt Product Information
Colour: Denim Blue
Sizes: XS – 5 XL
Material: UltraSoft®, double pre-shrunk, 237g/m²
Fabric: ASTMF1959; IEC 61482-1-1 ; ASTMF1506 ; NFPA 70E ; OSHA 1910.269
Garment : ASTMF2621 ; IEC 61482-2 & SANS 724 : 2010
EN ISO: 11612
ATPV¹ : 8.5 cal/cm²
HAF² : 72.4%
Application: Work wear for electrical workers, emergency services, oil, gas and petro-chemical industries and station uniform for fire fighters
Survive Arc Shirt Features
- Guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment,
- Water washable at home or in industrial laundries.
- Excellent breath ability, absorb sweat and moisture.
- Cotton comfort – cool in summer and warm in winter.
- 50% longer wear life than traditional 100% cotton garments.
- Part of the Survive-ARC® work wear and accessories range.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Arc Flash Shirt – Denim 8.5 cal/cm² Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.