Survive Arc Knitted Polo Shirt 10.9 cal/cm² – Work wear Polo shirt with long sleeves and collar with 3 buttons
Survive Arc Knitted Polo Shirt Product Information
Colour: Navy Blue & Sky Blue
Sizes: S – 5XL
Material: Ultrasoft Interlock knit, 203 g/m².
ASTM F1506; ASTM F1959; NFPA 70E; OSHA
EN 340; EN ISO: 11612;
IEC 61482-1-1 & OEKO TEX STD. 100
ATPV¹: 10.9 cal/cm2
Application: Work wear for electrical workers; emergency services; the hot metal, oil, gas and petro-chemical industries
Survive Arc Knitted Polo Shirt Features
- Guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment
- Water washable at home or in industrial laundries
- Excellent breath ability, absorb sweat and moisture
- Cotton comfort – cool in summer and warm in winter
- 50% longer wear life than traditional 100% cotton garments
- Part of the Survive-ARC® work wear and accessories range
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Arc Flash Knitted Polo Shirt 10.9 cal/cm² Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.