Survive Arc Jacket 12.4 cal/cm²
The Survive Arc Jacket 12.4 cal/cm².
Jacket: The Jacket has a continental design with Nomex zip, storm flap with 4 piece Velcro front closure, one breast and two side pockets, knitted cuffs.
Colour: Navy Blue
Sizes: 87 – 152 cm; 30″ – 60″
Material: Permanently flame resistant Survive-ARC® Indura UltraSoft® fabric, pre-shrunk, knitted, 305 g/m²
Fabric: ASTM F1506; ASTM F1959; NFPA 70E; 1977; 2112; CGSB 155.20; OSHA 1910.269; EN 340; EN ISO: 11612; IEC 61482-1-1; OEKO TEX STD. 100 & ASTM F1959
Garment: SANS 724; ASTM F2621; IEC 61482-2
ATPV¹: 12.4 cal/cm2
Application: Electrical industry
Arc Flash Jacket Features
- Permanently flame resistant Survive-ARC® 8812 material:
- Guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment
- Water washable at home or in industrial laundries.
- Excellent breathability, absorbs sweat and moisture.
- Cool cotton comfort.
- 50% longer wear life than 100% cotton garments.
We also offer the following related products:
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.