Arc Flash Fire-SAFE Cooling Vest Flame Retardent
Description: Fire-SAFE one piece cooling vest with zip front closure. Elasticized sides adjust to body contour.
Colour: Black or Sand.
Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL.
Polyester and Polymer Gel.
Weight: Inactivated 0.25 kg., activated: 1.5 kg.
Cooling duration: 8 – 72 hours subject to ambient temperature, humidity and climatic conditions.
Duty cycle: >1000 Cycles.
Water absorption: Approximately 1.25 litres required to activate.
Environments where control of body core temperature is essential to work safely, comfortably and productively.
Increased body core temperature due to hot work environment or increased body activity.
The Cool Vest needs to be activated in water before use. Immerse the Cool Vest in a container with water for about 30 – 60 minutes. Wrap the Cool Vest in a towel to remove excess water or hang it in a well-ventilated place for 30 minutes before use.
- Vest material is flame retardant.
- Worn comfortably next to skin and over light-weight fabrics.
- Cools down to 7°C below the ambient temperature.
- The cooling concept works through evaporation – small pockets of polymer dry gel absorbs water which then gradually evaporates and accelerates the cooling cycle for up to 72 hours, subject to ambient temperature, humidity and climatic conditions.
- The Cool Vest becomes lighter as the water evaporates.
- Once deactivated, the gel will return to its original dry form.
- Hand washable with a limited quantity of mild detergent.
- Close fit for optimal cooling.
EN ISO 6940:2004 (Flame Retardant).
CE marked (Medical use).
The Cool Vest is not an item of heat or flame protective equipment and provides cooling for comfort only.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.