Description: Standard Chino trousers, HRC 2, ATPV 12.5 cal/cm² with Nomex® zip fly closure, two side slit pockets, two back jet pockets and belt loops. Regular design for comfortable fit
Colour: Navy Blue or Khaki
Size: 71cm – 54cm
28” – 54”
Material: Fabric: Permanently flame resistant UltraSoft® double preshrunk, anti-static, 339 g/m².
Applications: Advanced protective work wear for the electrical industry where
anti-static PPC is required.
Hazard Assessment:Thermal effects from arc flash
Survive Arc Anti-Static Chino Trousers Features:
- Guaranteed flame resistant for the life of the garment
- Water washable at home or in industrial laundries
- Excellent breath ability, absorb sweat and moisture
- Cotton comfort – cool in summer and warm in winter
- 50% Longer wear life than traditional 100% cotton garments
- Part of the Survive-ARC® work wear and accessories range
Standards: Fabric: NFPA 70E; ASTM F1506; OSHA 1910.269; EN ISO:
11612; OEKO TEX STD. 100; EN 1149-5 and ASTM F1959.
ATPV¹: 12.5 cal/cm²
Electrical industry: Arc flash clothing protects from thermal effects
of arc flash only. This product must form part of an appropriate
set of PPC and PPE to protect against the hazards of arc flash.
¹ ATPV: Arc Thermal Performance Value. The higher the value,
the more insulated one is from second degree burn.
2 HAF: Heat Attenuation Factor. The higher the HAF%, the more
heat is blocked by the fabric.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.